The EZ-Master Auto-Mixing Palette has a semicircle design that allows for improved visualization and the highest level of ergonomics. It has three circular working surfaces that can be used together or individually, as they each have separate reservoirs. In addition, the EZ-Master has 12 wells around the outside edge and 2 larger wells between the circular working surfaces.
Achieve the perfect powder.
Your porcelain powders will be in good hands with these cutting edge moisturizing palettes. BK-Medent Auto Mixing Palettes offer both an efficient working process and the perfect environment for trouble-free porcelain build-up.
Due to BK-Medent’s unique use of capillary action, porcelain powders are able to achieve and maintain the perfect consistency.
No waste. Always ready when you are.
You won’t have to worry about lost material or lost time. Your powders are continuously moisturized while being stored. The airtight lid protects the powders from dust and contamination, and assures that you can being work immediately when you are ready to start again.
The right surface.
Protect your brushes from undue wear and tear with our palettes’ unique working surfaces. With BK-Medent Auto-Mixing Palettes, manipulating porcelain powders has never been easier.
How It Works
BK-Medent Auto-Mixing Palettes use a system of three layers to quickly and efficiently moisturize porcelain powders.
- First, the ceramic base is placed in a recessed well in the palette and the desired liquid is added to the well.
- Next, a specialized absorption paper is placed on top of the ceramic base to ensure maximum moisture control.
- Finally, the absorption paper is covered with one of two unique, brush friendly choices. The standard Auto-Mixing Palettes use a disposable Membrane Filter made from a special durable plastic substance. While the M Series Auto-Mixing Palettes use a permanent Metal Filter that is manufactured from a high tech metallic material with special micro-pores.
What's in the box:
- Container with lid
- (3) Round porous ceramic bases
- (1) Pack of absorption paper (30 sheets)
- (1) Pack of special membrane filters (6 sheets)
- Working Papers
|Overall Size||320 mm X 184 mm X 35 mm|
|Working Surface||3 circular trays at 88 mm dia. each|
|Wells||12 @ 15 mm round + 2 @ 20 mm round|
|BK-Medent Part No.||B-007|