ProLine PX Sticky Wax is a multi-purpose sticky wax that is suitable for a wide range of uses, including spruing, bridgework, model work and also denture repairs. It is a harder wax that melts at a lower temperature and stays molten for a longer period.
Vacalon’s ProLine Stick Waxes are available in four different formulations to cover a wide range of dental waxing applications. Whether articulating models or making wax connections, each ProLine Sticky Wax has been developed with different properties to complete different tasks.
- All-purpose formula, yellow sticky wax formulation
- Works well for spruing, bridgework, model work and also for denture repairs
- A harder sticky wax, with very low flexibility
- Melts at a lower temperature and stays molten for a longer period
- Highly stable once hardened to maintain dimensional accuracy
- No residue to contaminate wax patterns