The #4 Flat Opaque Brush is the perfect brush to apply opaque to all types of restorations. It has wide, flat bristles that allow for the application of controlled layers of material.
Utilizing the finest man-made fibers and a special construction technique, these synthetic porcelain brushes give users an extremely consistent and stable brush tip. Special long and thin fibers are chosen to insure that the maximum amount of liquid absorption can take place. The polycarbonate handle provides ceramists with an evenly balanced grip that is comfortable to work with.
- Extremely durable bristles will not split
- Bristles are tapered insure a very stable point
- Even flexibility and elasticity
- Bristles all have identical characteristics
- Available in 3 different round sizes and 1 flat size for opaque