The #6 Synthetic Porcelain Brush is of ample size to retain plenty of moisture, yet still small enough to allow ceramists to pick up and place even the smallest amounts of porcelain.
Utilizing the finest man-made fibers and a special construction technique, these synthetic porcelain brushes give users an extremely consistent and stable brush tip. Special long and thin fibers are chosen to insure that the maximum amount of liquid absorption can take place. The polycarbonate handle provides ceramists with an evenly balanced grip that is comfortable to work with.
- Extremely durable bristles will not split
- Bristles are tapered to insure a very stable point
- Even flexibility and elasticity
- Bristles all have identical characteristics
- Available in 3 different round sizes and 1 flat size for opaque