30 Day Return Policy
Unused products that are in brand new, mint condition and have all original manufacturer’s packaging, materials and any accessories may be accepted for return within 30 days of the original purchase date and are subject to a fee of up to 10%.
Products that have been used cannot be returned.
Shipping charges are non-refundable. Orders that qualified for free shipping and are being returned will have our shipping charges deducted form the refund or credit.
If an order is cancelled after it has shipped and/or if customer refuses the shipment the return may be subject to a fee of up to 10%. In addition, the return shipping cost will be deducted from the refund or credit.
No returns will be accepted after 30 days from invoice date.
Before sending any returns back please follow these steps:
- Request a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) by sending an e-mail with your invoice number and listing the item(s) you would like to return to email@example.com. You can also call 800.729.8192 to request an RMA#.
- Securely package your return, mark the RMA# on the outside of the shipping box or on the shipping label. Please also include a copy of your invoice or the invoice number.
- Ship items to the following address:
Vacalon Company Inc
12960 Stonecreek Dr Ste C
Pickerington, OH 43147
For your protection please use UPS, FedEx or another carrier that is able to provide you with proof of delivery. Customers are responsible for all risk of loss and damage to products being shipped for return, exchange or replacement. For your protection please be sure to package the items properly and fully insure your shipment in case of loss or damage. Customers are responsible for shipping charges to Vacalon's warehouse for all products being shipped for return, exchange or replacement.
All returns are subject to inspection. If the product is shown to have been used, is damaged or has been rendered unsellable the return will not be processed and the items the item(s) will be returned to the customer. Items that require repackaging may be charged a fee of up to 30%.
Refunds are given in the original form of payment. We work to process returns as quickly as possible, but please note that refunds processed to credit cards can take an extended time to appear on your account or statement. This can depend on the type of card and the credit card company.
Please note that returns sent without an RMA# can get lost or may be refused by our shipping department. We accept no responsibility for returns sent without an RMA#. Please request an RMA# to make sure you have a trouble-free return process.
Special Order Item Return Policy
While most of the items that we manufacture and sell are always in stock, there are some items that are special order or custom made to order. These items are found throughout our website and will be marked as “Special Order”.
Our policy for Special Order Items supersedes our General Return Policy, as these items will be ordered, manufactured or customized specifically for you.
The following policies apply only to Special Order Items:
- All Special Order Items must be paid in full at time of order.
- Shipping time for Special Order Items can take an extended period of time. We will provide an estimated shipping time frame, but these times cannot be guaranteed as they are sometimes outside our control.
- Orders for Special Order Items cannot be cancelled.
- Special Order Items cannot be returned or exchanged.
If you need to order a product that is a Special Order Item please make certain you are ordering the correct product before placing your order. If you have any questions about the item you are planning to purchase please contact us for assistance prior to placing your order.
If within 30 days of purchase your goods have a manufacturing related defect we will replace your item with a new product. If your exact product is no longer available we will replace your product with a current version of equal or greater value. After 30 days from the date of purchase the manufacturer’s warranty will be in effect.
Loss, Shortage or Damage
- If an order arrives and damage is visible from the outside of the package please notify the carrier, refuse the shipment and if possible take pictures. Then contact Vacalon as soon as possible.
- If an order is received before the damages are detected please try to notify the carrier. Then contact Vacalon as soon as possible and be sure to retain all shipment packaging.
- If you did not receive all of the items you ordered please be sure to check the packing slip/invoice to ensure that the items were shipped. Vacalon tries ship all order complete, but at times products may be backordered or ship in separate packaging. If after checking the packing slip/invoice and thoroughly checking all packaging materials you find there has been a shortage please contact us immediately at 800.729.8192. Shortages must be reported within 72 hours of receipt of order.
- In all cases of damage or shortages please retain all of the shipment packaging materials to assist if a claim process must be filed.