Vacalon takes your privacy, security and the security of your financial information very seriously. We have implemented a variety of technical and procedural controls to ensure transactions on our site remain private and protected.
- Limiting access to information by authorized employees only
- Using passwords and Usernames to limit access and identify our clients
- Using Firewalls and encryption of electrically transmitted information
- Vacalon does not store credit card information after your order has been processed
- Using a PCI Compliant shopping platform
One aspect of providing a secure shopping experience is by securing our site with a SSL (Secure Socket Layers) certificate. An SSL certificate helps to ensure the information you provide online is secure during transmission. By employing leading edge encryption technology and SSL while processing any personal information you supply we can work to make sure your experience at vacalon.com is safe and secure.
In addition to providing a secure site, Vacalon recommends that users follow safe computing practices that are outlined by many computer security companies. They include, but are not limited to:
- Choose a strong password and protect it
- Use anti-virus software
- Protect your computer systems
- Use only your own computer when you are on secure sites
- Safely browse the internet
- Protect yourself against malicious emails