Silicone polishers for all types of acrylic materials.
Zulu Acrylic Polishers use a durable silicone binding material to deliver high quality results without the use of pastes or other compounds. Get better results with denture, orthodontic and all other types of acrylics with our color-coded polishing grades and systematic 3-step process:
- Coarse Grit (Green) - Lightly remove, contour and shape material.
- Medium Grit (Gray) - Remove any remaining scratches and smooth the surface.
- Fine Grit (Yellow) - Achieve a high gloss.
In addition to our different polishing grades, we offer a variety of shapes. With these options, technicians can reach every area of the appliance, yielding ideal results.
- Available in coarse, medium and fine
- Available in five different shapes
- Easy to use and highly controllable
- Suitable for all types of acrylics
- Use for adjustments up to high-shine
- 104-HP shank size (2.35 mm)
- Sold 10 per package
|Zulu Acrylic Polishers||Size||Optimal RPM||Maximum RPM|
|Small Point||5.5 mm X 16 mm||6,000 rpm||20,000 rpm|
|Large Point||12 mm X 22.5 mm||6,000 rpm||20,000 rpm|
|Bullet||7.8 mm X 20.5 mm||6,000 rpm||20,000 rpm|
|Round Bullet||15 mm X 18 mm||6,000 rpm||20,000 rpm|
|Large Bullet||10 mm X 24 mm||6,000 rpm||20,000 rpm|
|Zulu Acrylic Polishers||Coarse|
|Small Point||Item no. 51700||Item no. 51730||Item no. 51760|
|Large Point||Item no. 51703||Item no. 51733||Item no. 51763|
|Bullet||Item no. 51706||Item no. 51736||Item no. 51766|
|Round Bullet||Item no. 51709||Item no. 51739||Item no. 51769|
|Large Bullet||Item no. 51712||Item no. 51742||Item no. 51772|