New materials? New tools. Biocompatible, high-performance thermoplastics like PEEK, PEK and Pekkton are quickly making their way into dental laboratories. In response, we developed our Nova Polishers with a special polishing matrix. In only two steps, technicians will be able to achieve a surface polish that delivers optimum esthetics.
Nova Polishers work with thermoplastic restorations that are produced by milling or pressing. Step one allows users to smooth and reduce the roughened surface – even in sprue attachment areas. Step two delivers a high gloss luster without the use of pastes.
- Available in fine and extra-fine grits
- Both grits are available in three different shapes
- Use with high performance thermoplastics like PEEK, PEK and Pekkton
- Run stable, smooth and cool
- Specially developed matrix is infused with diamonds