Polishers for high-performance thermoplastic like PEEK, PEK and Pekkton.
New materials? New tools.
Biocompatible, high-performance thermoplastics are quickly making their way into dental laboratories. In response, we developed our Nova Polishers with a special polishing matrix. In only two steps, technicians will be able to achieve a surface polish that delivers optimum esthetics.
Nova Polishers work with thermoplastic restorations that are produced by milling or pressing. Step one allows users to smooth and reduce the roughened surface – even in sprue attachment areas. Step two delivers a high gloss luster without the use of pastes.
- Available in fine and extra-fine grits
- Both grits are available in three different shapes
- Use with high performance thermoplastics like PEEK, PEK and Pekkton
- Run stable, smooth and cool
- Specially developed matrix is infused with diamonds
- 104-HP shank size (2.35 mm)
- Sold 3 per package
|Nova Polishers||Size||Optimal RPM||Maximum RPM|
|Bullet||5 mm X 16 mm||10,000 rpm||20,000 rpm|
|Lens||22 mm X 4 mm||10,000 rpm||20,000 rpm|
|Wheel||22 mm X 3.2 mm||10,000 rpm||20,000 rpm|
|Bullet||Item no. 51900||Item no. 51930|
|Lens||Item no. 51903||Item no. 51933|
|Wheel||Item no. 51906||Item no. 51936|