Diamond infused polishers for conventional ceramic materials.
Sigma Polishers provide the most efficient solution for contouring, smoothing and polishing all types of conventional ceramic materials. Infused with a high content of diamond grains, these polishers work quickly, and produce an ultra-smooth surface. Technicians are able to achieve an ultra-high luster without the use of pastes or compounds.
Each of our Sigma Polishers distinct grades has specific uses:
- Coarse Grit (Blue) – quickly shape, contour and adjust contacts.
- Medium Grit (Red) – smooths the surface and prepares it for final glaze.
- Fine Grit (Gray) – delivers a high-shine glaze, without using pastes or compounds.
Together, technicians can efficiently complete all types of ceramic tasks.
- Available in coarse, medium and fine
- All three grits available in 6 different shapes
- Use with all types of conventional (feldspathic) ceramics
- Use for small adjustments, refining contours and paste-free, high-shine
- Wear resistant bonding material ensures long lasting durability
- Time-proven diamond technology
- 104-HP shank size (2.35 mm)
- Sold 10 per package
|Sigma Polishers||Size||Optimal RPM||Maximum RPM|
|Knife-Edge||26 mm X 2 mm||6,000 rpm||20,000 rpm|
|Wheel||22 mm X 3.2 mm||6,000 rpm||20,000 rpm|
|Large Point||5.5 mm X 18 mm||6,000 rpm||20,000 rpm|
|Small Point||3.3 mm X 7.5 mm||6,000 rpm||20,000 rpm|
|Mounted Wheel||11.5 mm X 2.4 mm||6,000 rpm||20,000 rpm|
|Disc||19 mm X 0.5 mm||6,000 rpm||20,000 rpm|
|Knife-Edge||Item no. 51500||Item no. 51530||Item no. 51560|
|Wheel||Item no. 51503||Item no. 51533||Item no. 51563|
|Large Point||Item no. 51506||Item no. 51536||Item no. 51566|
|Small Point||Item no. 51509||Item no. 51539||Item no. 51569|
|Mounted Wheel||Item no. 51512||Item no. 51542||Item no. 51572|
|Disc||Item no. 51515||Item no. 51545||Item no. 51575|