At Vacalon we are always working hard to make sure we offer the best possible products for dental laboratories. That is why we are excited to announce the release of our new line of rotary tools that were developed to help technicians achieve the best possible results from their labors. Better rotary tools. Much better.
You can get more details on our website, but here is a quick overview of the capabilities of our new lineup.
- Diamond infused polishers for high-strength ceramic materials like zirconia and lithium disilicate. With Vega Polishers you can refine contacts, make adjustments, smooth and give a final high shine.
- Special tools designed for working with soft green state zirconia after the milling process. They are great for removing milling support bars, making adjustments and smoothing the surface prior to sintering.
- These tools can be used to gently grind, reduce and refine all types of ceramic materials. This includes zirconia, lithium disilicate and traditional porcelains. Plus, they generate a minimal amount of heat thanks to their uniquely shaped diamonds and special binding system.
- Diamond infused polishers for all types of traditional ceramic materials. They are able to adjust, smooth and deliver a high-shine glaze without using pastes or compounds.
- Abrasive infused pads that can be used with a wide variety of materials including acrylics, thermoforming materials and metal. They work quickly to remove scratches, smooth or pre-polish surfaces to prepare them for a final polish.
Zulu Acrylic Polishers
- Durable silicone polishers that are suitable for all types of acrylics including denture, orthodontic, temporary and milled PMMA. The three step process produces a high gloss finish.