So you're interested in the Schick G2-Concept Model Saw, and think you might want to pick one up. You read up on the G2 Model Saw at our website and you watched our demonstration video, but you are still on the fence. If you've never used a G2, or seen it run in person, it can be a little bit intimidating at first. But once you understand how it works you'll see that it is actually quite simple to use.
If you ask us we'll tell you the G2 is a great purchase for any dental laboratory, but we can understand if there might be a little hesitation to jump in head first. That's why we are happy to offer our risk-free demo program. It's an easy way to test drive the G2 and here is how it works.
1. Call us and let us know you are interested in testing out the G2. We'll get your information and answer any questions you might have.
2. We prepare your demo saw and ship it to you.
3. The G2 arrives at your lab for you to test. But before you start making cuts here are a few important points:
- When you are unboxing the G2 make sure to keep all of the packaging materials and observe how it is packed.
- Before proceeding to set up the device be sure to read through the operational and safety instructions.
- Using the G2 is a snap, but if you have any question just give us a call.
4. Once you start using the G2 it won't take long before you are sectioning models like a pro. In fact most technicians have told us that they know within the first few cuts that the G2 is one machine they must have, but if it takes you longer that's no problem. All we ask is that you make a decision within a few days of receiving the saw.
While we are pretty sure you won't want to send the G2 back to us, on the off chance that you decide not to keep the G2 we include a return shipping label. So the whole process is truly risk-free.
Many labs have found that the Schick G2 Model Saw saves them enough time and money that it virtually pays for itself within the first year of use. You can section a model with the G2 in a fraction of the time it takes to section it with a handsaw. Even if you are using a handpiece mounted diamond disc the G2 can cut your production time by 50% or more. Don't take our word for it, check out the side by side comparison in this great video.
Speed isn't the only advantage the G2 offers. With this model saw you get increased safety thanks to its intelligently designed features. The G2 also produces models that are more accurate and much more visually appealing than other methods. No more crooked cuts, ill fitting dies or models that do little to impress your clients. You'll be producing calling card style models, in less time and with the highest levels of safety.
If you're ready for your model department to take a giant step forward give us a call at 800.729.8192 to set up your risk-free G2 demo.