As they cut, grind and polish electric handpieces take a lot of wear and tear. Eventually this wear will take its toll and that's when it is time to get it tuned-up. When it comes to electric micromotors, proactively dealing with with maintenance issues can save you from more expensive repairs and help you get the most from your investment.
So if you've got a Microstar V-40 or Schick handpiece that needs some repair work our Schick Certified Repair Facility is here to help. Getting the process started is simple:
- Download and fill out our Service Request Form
- Securely pack up your handpiece, include the completed form and then ship it to the address listed on the form.
- Be sure to insure the package and ship with a traceable carrier such as UPS, FedEx or USPS Priority Mail. If you have any questions on what items you need to send just contact us for assistance.
- Once we receive your handpiece we will inspect it and contact you with the details.
- After approval it typically takes us about a day to repair and ship your handpiece back to you.
We also offer genuine replacement parts for all Schick Dental handpieces, including the C1-Master, C2-Master and C3-Master, as well as the Microstar V-40. So if you just need a replacement chuck or cable for your V-40 you can order those from our website or over the phone. If you have any questions about choosing the correct part for your handpiece or need more information about our repair services you can contact us and we'll be glad to help.